I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5 November 2011.
What Simply Savoie collects:
Simply Savoie may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address information necessary to process any reservation you may make.
What I do with the information I gather:
- I use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve my products and services.
- To periodically send newsletters emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can remove your name and email address at any time, please just send me an email. I will respect your decision.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting me through the "Contact" link on this website. You can unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link which will automatically remove your name and details from the mailing list. My mailing list is strictly regulated by MailChimp.
- I will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your express written permission or am required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be requested. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Le Villard, 73730, St Paul sur Isere, France.
- If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.